lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

Like a friend

Don't bother saying you're sorry, why don't you come in and smoke all my cigarettes again? Every time I get no further, how long has it been? Come on in now, wipe your feet on my dreams. You take up my time like some cheap magazine when I could have been learning something, you know what I mean.
I've done this before and I will do it again. Come on and kill me baby while you smile like a friend and I'll come running just to do it again.
You are the last drink I never should have drunk.
You are the body hidden in the trunk.
You are the habit I can't seem to kick.
You are my secrets on the front page every week.
You are the car I never should have bought.
You are the dream I never should have caught.
You are the cut that makes me hide my face.
You are the party that makes me feel my age.
Like a car crash I can see but I just can't avoid.
Like a plane I've been told I never should board.
Like a film that's so bad but I've got to stay till the end.
Let me tell you now: it's lucky for you that we're friends.

No hay comentarios: